NuclearCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into Minecraft a lot of new features and items that are related to machinery and nuclear power for players to explore!
The first version of the mod for MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2 has been released, but what exactly has been added so far?
If you are bored of the regular Minecraft and feel that there isn’t anything left to play with, then try Nuclear Craft mod. I’m assured that you will be blown away with the array of machinery and new items! The new mod has these following content:
- Nuclear-powered machines.
- Redstone Flux supported.
- Large-scale nuclear reactors.
- Over 40 types of fuel.
- 5×5 slot crafting system.
- New Ores.
- Nuclear Craft’s exclusive weapons, armors, and equipment.
- Not Enough Items supported.
How to Install NuclearCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, NuclearCraft.jar file, Not Enough Item is highly recommended.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
See latest Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods updated daily here.
Download links for NuclearCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2
NuclearCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Official Release) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.