FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft includes many small useful mods inside. Therefore, instead of installing several necessary mods with one function, you can install FTB Utilities immediately. The players usually use this one in large servers and evaluate highly because of the simple but useful features. You can install and use this mod for your own modpack, which allows on the home mode of the author.
So, we will find out more about this mod. After installing, you will see a list of small icons on the left corner of the screen, and you can use all the features by clicking every icon. One of the most important features is Claimed Chunks in FTB Utilities, which activates when installing in the server. When a player limits the Chunks area that he protects from the change of inside blocks. This limitation can customize by clicking the icon Config Options.
Click to this to see the limits of Chunks area
The areas limit Chunks
Click here to see the command list
FTB Utilities Feature list:
- Guide system – Introduces a very basic way to write game guides that can be used in the game. These can be written offline in plain text and imported into your client. This will allow anyone to write guides that can be used in the game as tutorials etc.
- Friends system – Self-explanatory, it’s an in-game friends system that is used for various other features such as…
- Chunk Claiming – Players will now be able to claim chunks preventing anyone but themselves and/or their friends from building or breaking blocks in that chunk. This is limited via config options.
- Backup system – Back up your worlds on a regular basis.
- Auto-restart timer – One of the best ways to maintain your server is regular restarts, this allows admins to automate the process.
- World borders. Allows admins to actually limit the size of any worlds with a 1.8 Minecraft like the border. Borders can have custom position (default to 0,0) and size per-dimension
- Inventory viewer – This command will allow admins to access any player’s inventory at any time online and easily add or remove items. Supports Baubles. (Personal note, this command is amazing)
- Warps (/setwarp [ID], /warp [ID]) – Players can teleport to any location/dimension set by server admins
- Config reloading with “/admin reload”
- FriendsGUI where you can see misc stats of users – Total play time, deaths, first time joined, last time seen etc.
- Safe spawn from mobs / Spawn PVP – Hostile mobs in spawn area won’t spawn and won’t be able to attack you. SpawnPVP blocks other players from attacking you.
- MOTD on player login – Self Explanatory
- Starting items – Want your players to have a set of tools or items when they first join the server, (Items are set in server config, in format “minecraft:item_id size damage”)
- Chat links – When someone posts a link in chat and it’s not clickable, FTBU prints “[Link]” that you can click from the chat window.
- Json configs (Can be edited with “/admin config”)
- Badges – Now you can make and add custom badges to players that are playing on your server.
Click to Client Settings to install the Server numbers
How to Install FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the .jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.1
FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.