Back Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft allows your characters to be able to wield sword, bow and other equipment on their back just like in an MMORPG!
As a mod for decoration, Back Tools mod remembers the tool that player just recently used and displays it on the character’s back. To be more precise, imagine that you are holding a sword then switch to a pick axe, the mod will display the sword on your character’s back (the last tool held in hand). If you change to something else, then the pick axe will appear on your character’s back.
Not just weapons and tools from vanilla Minecraft, Back Tools mod also supports equipment from other 3rd party mods. As a client-side mod, it has no effect in a multiplayer server.
You can download the latest version of the Back Tools Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Back Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, iChun Util Mod, Back-Tools.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
See latest Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods updated daily here.
Download links for Back Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2
Back Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.